Gentle non laser tattoo removal. A tattoo machine, with a single-use disposable needle is used to deposit a saline solution into any unwanted cosmetic tattoo treatment. The saline tattoo removal treatment is also used to reduce the intensity of an existing tattoo treatment when a correction is required. A consultation appointment is required to determine suitability. If a tattoo is suitable for removal/lightening, a quote will be provided at the consultation appointment.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT COSMETIC TATTOO ARTIST FOR YOU?
We are an unregulated industry, as such, we do not need/have to obtain certification to teach or perform our treatments. From my 9 years tattooing experience, I have put together the following information and considerations to help you choose the right artist for you;
Ask to see their qualifications:
- Do they have certificates of qualification?
- Did they learn in a 3+ month course or a 1-7 day course?
- Was it on-line or hands on?
- When was it completed?
- Have they continued their education since?
- How often do they update their skills?
- Do they have proof of further education?
TIP # 2
- Do they hold current Public Liability and Medical Malpractice Insurance Policy?
- Do they have certification of completion of an Infection Control course?
- Do they have a current Council Licence for Skin Penetration?