Cosmetic Tattoo Correction – If you are not happy with your current cosmetic tattoo, you may be a candidate for a cosmetic tattoo correction treatment. With my in-depth knowledge of all things skin and tattooing and 9 years experience, I will assess your area of concern and provide a correction plan. Colour, shape and intensity can all be corrected with the right knowledge and expertise. Please note, not all cosmetic tattoo treatments can be corrected. Laser Tattoo Removal & or Non-Laser Tattoo Removal may be advised prior to a correction. A consultation appointment is required to determine suitability. If a tattoo is suitable for correction, a quote will be provided at the consultation appointment.
HELPFUL TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE RIGHT ARTIST FOR YOU
1 Ask to see their qualifications:
- Do they have certificates of qualification?
- Did they learn in a 3+ month course or a 1-7 day course?
- When was it completed?
- Have they continued their education since?
- How often do they update their skills?
- Do they have proof of further education?
TIP # 2
2 Must Haves
- Do they hold current Public Liability and Medical Malpractice Insurance Policy?
- Do they have certification of completion of an Infection Control course?
- Do they have a current Council Licence for Skin Penetration?
TIP # 3
- Evaluate the cleanliness/presentation of their rooms.
- Are they using disposable needles/attachments? Ask to see.
- How many colour options do they have?
There should be at least 10-15 colour options for lips, 10-15 colour options for eyebrows and 2-4 for eyeliner.
- Where are they getting their pigment from?
- Do they know what is in them?
5 Are their documents and consent forms professional and organised? Does it explain all information for and against cosmetic tattoo treatments?