Paramedical & Corrective cosmetic tattoo procedures can be a life changing experience.
CLICK ON A SERVICE BELOW FOR MORE INFO ON THESE EXTRA TREATMENTS.
PLEASE BE AWARE: Due to the nature of PARAMEDICAL CORRECTIVE treatments, a consultation is necessary as not all circumstances are candidates for such services. I take on all of my treatments with great responsibility. I am here to make improvements. I will only accept a client if I can guarantee an improvement.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT COSMETIC TATTOO ARTIST FOR YOU?
We are an unregulated industry, as such, we do not need/have to obtain certification to teach or perform our treatments. From my 9 years tattooing experience, I have put together the following information and considerations to help you choose the right artist for you;
Ask to see their qualifications:
- Do they have certificates of qualification?
- Did they learn in a 3+ month course or a 1-7 day course?
- Was it on-line or hands on?
- When was it completed?
- Have they continued their education since?
- How often do they update their skills?
- Do they have proof of further education?
TIP # 2
- Do they hold current Public Liability and Medical Malpractice Insurance Policy?
- Do they have certification of completion of an Infection Control course?
- Do they have a current Council Licence for Skin Penetration?
TIP # 3
- Evaluate the cleanliness/presentation of their rooms.
- Are they using disposable needles/attachments? Ask to see.