Going into her 10th year of Cosmetic Tattooing, Danielle offers a caring & honest service in a relaxed & clean environment for you to get your naturally enhancing, undetectable cosmetic tattoo treatments worry-free. Her 5 star reviews speak for themselves. uses the latest technology and the highest quality products for all of her procedures. She offers a wide range of pigments and an almost endless choice of colour options to ensure you get the perfect results.
Danielle is widely known as a high-end quality artist to provide you with the latest, most advanced European techniques in cosmetic tattoo eyebrow, lip and eyeliner treatments specialising in soft edged air-brush effects.
Danielle is also a highly experienced and a well renowned professional within the medical field for Realistic 3D Nipple & Areola Creation, to help complete your reconstructive process after a mastectomy.
Swim, sleep, have a sauna, play sport, wash your hair, eat and still look great! Cosmetic tattooing doesn’t wash off and lasts for years.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT COSMETIC TATTOO ARTIST FOR YOU?
We are an unregulated industry, as such, we do not need/have to obtain certification to teach or perform our treatments. From my 9 years tattooing experience, I have put together the following information and considerations to help you choose the right artist for you;
Ask to see their qualifications:
- Do they have certificates of qualification?
- Did they learn in a 3+ month course or a 1-7 day course?
- Was it on-line or hands on?
- When was it completed?
- Have they continued their education since?
- How often do they update their skills?
- Do they have proof of further education?
TIP # 2
- Do they hold current Public Liability and Medical Indemnity Insurance Policy?
- Do they have certification of completion of an Infection Control course?
- Does their premises have a current Council Licence for Skin Penetration?
TIP # 3
- Evaluate the cleanliness/presentation of their rooms.
- Are they using disposable needles/attachments? Ask to see.